Everything you need to know and why you have to be part of this innovative event.
Live Events, organisers of the Vegan & Plant Powered Show – together with JAG Communications and Missing Link – is bringing revolutionary changes to the traditional food and trade show exhibition format with The Festive Vegan & Plant Powered Show (FVPPS).
The six-hour event is set to take place online on Saturday, November 28, running from 11am to 5pm. It’s a new look show for a new look exhibitor in a new look world and is an interactive event that you won’t have experienced before.
The Festive Vegan & Plant Powered Show (FVPPS) will play host to a wide range of plant-based food and lifestyle brands who will be featured in a virtual expo area. Exhibitors will have the option to select a booth package tailormade for them. This professional integrated platform offers exhibitors an opportunity to have their own expo booth from which they can broadcast live or embed a pre-recorded video. They can chat live with visitors while audiences will also be directed to the exhibitor’s online shop for purchases.
It will feature a host of international and local chefs – including a finalist from last year’s MasterChef Australia and the UK’s leading vegan chef – as well as cooking demos, expert talks, special appearances, entertainment, The Great Big Festive Vegan Banquet and networking sessions.
Here are just a few of the benefits for exhibitors:
- The FVPPS is a remarkable online space where exhibitors can meet new contacts and audiences can make their purchases via the online store with the tap of a finger.
- You can reach a much wider audience throughout South Africa and internationally.
- This customised food show offers top-class 3D graphics and entertainment throughout the lobby, cooking theatre and beyond. Not only does this compel visitors to register and attend the event, but entices them to stay and explore for longer.
- Exhibitors can engage with customers through live webinars and meet and greets.
- FVPPS is both a trade and consumer show – buyers, agents and distributors in the F&B/hospitality industry are also expected to attend.
- Exhibitors will be listed on the VPPS website for a minimum of three months and over the festive period as well as in the PDF Show Guide & recipe book download which will be made available to show visitors and others in December.
- Edited parts of the event will be made available as content on demand on Quicket in the month of December.
In the past few years’ veganism has gone mainstream, so Africa’s first large scale online vegan and plant-based expo will bring the vegan, plant-based and conscious living revolution to a mainstream audience.
But the FVPPS is not only for at vegans and vegetarians but also flexitarians, reducetarians, sports enthusiasts, individuals who have compromised their health and those looking for healthier and more ethical lifestyle choices for themselves and their family. It will also bring much-need support for small South African food producers.
Says Heidi Warricker, CEO of VPPS and Live Events: “Exhibitions are the marketplaces and meeting places for entire industries and will be much-needed to fast track and drive the economic recovery after Covid-19.
“This is especially the case for small and medium-sized businesses which represent the backbone of every economy and for whom exhibitions and face-to-face events are a leading sales channel. We have exciting sponsorships and packages tailored to suit every exhibitor’s needs.”
Contact the Festive VPPS Team for booking information.
Watch the replays HERE!