Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Tbsp B-well oil
- ½ white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 60 g red curry paste
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 lemongrass stalk, halved
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 500 ml ginger infused carrot juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 150 g cauliflower
- 1 tin cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
For the garnish:
- Spring Onion
- Fresh Coriander
How to Make:
- Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the coconut oil, onion, garlic, ginger and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add the curry paste, turmeric and lemongrass and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, ginger infused carrot juice and soy sauce, and stir through.
- Add the cauliflower and chickpeas and stir through.
- Cook until the cauliflower is just soft.
- Serve with white jasmine rice and top with fresh coriander, lime juice, spring onion, sprouts, and basil.
Recipe with thanks to our sponsor Rugani Juice
For more delicious plant-based recipes, subscribe to our You Tube Channel HERE!