A creamy, comforting curry packed with plant-powered protein.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 TBSP Wellness Warehouse Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP A Little Something Organic Coriander Seeds
- 1 TBSP crushed garlic
- 1 cup dried lentils
- 2 cups chopped sweet potato
- 1 TBSP Wellness Warehouse Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Wellness Warehouse Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 1 TBSP A Little Something Ground Ginger
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 400 ml Wellness Warehouse Organic Coconut Milk
- 200 g baby spinach
- Biona Organic Wholegrain Basmati Rice for serving
How to Make:
- Place the coconut oil, onion, coriander seeds and crushed garlic in a pot.
- Fry for 10 minutes, or until onions are soft and golden.
- Add the sweet potato, dried lentils, ground turmeric, cayenne pepper, ground ginger, chopped tomatoes and water.
- Cover and simmer for 30 – 40 minutes, or until the lentils and vegetables are soft and cooked through.
- Once cooked through, add the coconut milk and baby spinach.
- Mix together and allow to cook until the spinach has wilted and the curry is heated up.
- Serve with Biona Organic Wholegrain Basmati Rice, and enjoy!
With thanks to our Plant Power Talks Sponsor Wellness Warehouse
For more delicious plant-based recipes, subscribe to our You Tube Channel HERE!